Air & Grace Cru Navy Mettalic
- Navy metallic leather with distressed suede detailing.
- Leather lining & insock
- Patented Tender Loving Air luxurious cushioning for happy feet
- Distressed finish is part of the character of this style. This effect is achieved by by hand and will vary from pair to pair.
- Flexible, comfortable rubber outsole with distressed finish
- General feedback is that this style fits true to size. Most in between sizes go up to next size. This is a guideline only.
- Cru is a less generous fit than our Copeland sneaker
- Made in Portugal
- Look after your shoes - Use a clean damp cloth or Collonil Bamboo Water to remove dirt from the leather (avoid rubbing the distressed soles though). Use Carbon Pro to protect the leather from water.
- Metallic leather material passes all abrasion tests for footwear products. As you would expect, extreme abrasion should be avoided to keep your shoes looking lovely.
Cru - it's French for vintage (now those wine bottles make sense!). You and your feet will sparkle all day in these shoes of pure metallic joy. We love it's perfectly imperfect, vintage finish. The distressing process is all done by hand, shoe by shoe after they are made. A lot of love goes into making these shoes.
A wedge of luxurious loveliness is hidden inside all Air & Grace trainers, thanks to their patented Tender Loving Air technology your feet will feel luxuriously comfortable. The soles are made from the same high performance materials used by top sports brands. As with all Air & Grace shoes Cru has fully breathable leather linings too. So you will be bouncing around with a smile on your face all day.